If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Shuffle Music Player v1.04
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 2.0
The first music player that plays the music..... only randomly!
Let the player choose the music for you!
Just select the directories or files and click on play!
Supported file format:
mp3, flac, ogg, mod, it, xm, wav
- updated the ini config module: fixed a bug (error message while reading/writing an empty ini file)
What's new in 1.03b:
- updated the "new version check" module / md5 integrity test
What's new in 1.01:
- updated modules for the new hosting (1.01)
- (fixed) program crash if a mp3 is in the playlist but not on the hdd (i.e. the file has been removed without updating the playlist)
- when loading a playlist the music is played automatically
- updated internet module (new versions can be downloaded directly from the software)
- updated ini manager module (better error handling)
- application exe md5 integrity check (always download the zip package from our site!)
- various bugfix & crashfix
To access the config menu: right click with the mouse button on the software window and select 'config'.
To create a new playlist: open the config window, select "playlist management" and click on "create".
Keyboard shortcuts: [space] play/plause, [up]/[down] volume control, [left/right] rewind/forward
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity