My Website Monitor - release notes
- mail message "site back online" can be customized
- site monitoring can be paused/resumed
- (fixed) monitoring a site in LAN may return a wrong proxy error message
- (fixed) when closing / reopening software the last error detail of a site is lost
- (fixed) on multi user system, restoring the window from systray place it in a wrong location
- added a new registration method: download a temporary license code!
- removed third bundle software (I'm sorry, I didn't thought there was too many problems with the third software installed)
- updated internal libraries code
- updated registration code
- (fixed) registered version show only 1 site on startup (thanks to Tyler for reporting this bug)
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- internal code updates
- (fixed) My Website Monitor block Windows shutdown/restart
- bug fix
- added a column which report the ping time response
- if a site is down, the software retries immediately 3 times before reporting the error (this resolve connection error due to high bandwidth usage)
- (fixed) loop-death when adding/deleting a site during a monitoring
- fixed the show last error dialog
- (fixed) high CPU usage reported on Atom CPU
- to decrease CPU usage the software verify the sites to check every 10 seconds instead of doing in real time
- first release!