My HDD Speed - release notes
- (fixed) software updater may fails to update the exe
- (fixed) sometimes the bundle installer does not detect correctly the end of a succesful installation
- updated the software installer
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- (fixed) on some systems the window cannot be moved on a secondary display
- added hard drive speed test
- added statistics: max and average read/write speed
- better window movement handling
- (fixed) on some systems the check for new versions on startup may fail due to slow lan/wifi init
- internal code updates
- (fixed) incorrect error message displayed when Windows PerformanCounter is disabled or corrupted
- some minor fix
- left and right icons reflect disk activity: grey when inactive, coloured during read/write operations
- added compatibility with My Startup Delayer (if the program is delayed, the option "autostart with Windows" is checked correctly)
- better error handling on software startup
- various fix
- replaced kb/s with KB/s
- code fix / optimized memory usage
- updated the ini config module: fixed a bug (error message while reading/writing an empty ini file)
- improved error handling when Windows Performance Counter is disabled or corrupted
- new connected drives (usb/esata) are automatically detected
- added an option to select the refresh speed
- better error handling when no drives are found
- first release!
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity