If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Free File Wiper v1.61
License type: donationware / bundleware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Delete files securely with this software!
Just right click on files or directories and select "Send to / Free File Wiper" to erase them completely!
Or ... you can drag & drop them on the trashcan to perform the wipe operation.
Files are overwritten with standard and random patterns (up to 7 overwrites).
To ensure maximum privacy also the filename is wiped before deletion.
After the wipe, the files cannot be undeleted and restored.
Up to four wipe methods (from 1 pass to 7 passes).
- (fixed) software updater may fails to update the exe
- (fixed) sometimes the bundle installer does not detect correctly the end of a succesful installation
- updated the software installer
What's new in 1.60:
- added a progress bar which show the global wiping progress
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- (fixed) on some systems the trashcan cannot be moved on a secondary display
What's new in 1.50:
- replaced systray progress tooltip with a progress window
- (fixed) on multi screen the alert window is visible on second monitor also when auto-confirm is enabled
- (fixed) closing software during wiping doesn't stop the erasing process
- (fixed) on some systems the check for new versions on startup may fail due to slow lan/wifi init (now it will retry for 5 minutes)
- internal module updates & fix
Icons by IconsETC - http://icons.mysitemyway.com
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity