If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Free File Camouflage v1.10
License type: donationware / bundleware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Want to save a copy of your personal file on a usb pendrive but you are worried that, in case of theft, someone will be able to access your data?
With Free File Camouflage you can hide and protect your files inside a jpeg image!
The software can be used with the main interface or via the explorer "send to" context menu (the first time you only need to select a directory with some images).
All the files are encrypted using AES and hidden inside an image.
What happens if someone tries to open a camouflaged image? Well... nothing! He will only see an image!
This software is also useful when you want to send an exe via email. Currently many email providers (or companies proxy) don't allow this.
With Free File Camouflage you can send via email whatever you want!
- increased camouflage speed
- (fixed) option "use custom password" is not saved correctly
- fixed max password length to 32 chars
- fixed some error msgs
What's new in 1.00:
- increased de-camouflage speed (data block search is much more fast)
- increased file verify speed
- camouflaged files can be saved in a custom directory
- camouflage/de-camouflage process can be blocked
- redesigned the interface
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5
- updated internal modules (general / net functions / encryption)
- various fix and improvements
Camouflaged images are seen as "normal" images by other software:
You can attach them in an email msg:
Icons by VistaICO.com - http://www.vistaico.com