If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Free File Camouflage v0.4
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 2.0
Want to save a copy of your personal file on a usb pendrive but you are worried that, in case of theft, someone will be able to access your data?
With Free File Camouflage you can hide your files inside a jpeg image!
The software can be used with the main interface or via the explorer "send to" context menu (the first time you only need to select a directory with some images).
All the files are encrypted using AES and hidden inside an image.
What happens if someone tries to open a camouflaged image? Well... nothing! He will only see the image.
- updated the ini config module: fixed a bug (error message while reading/writing an empty ini file)
What's new in 0.3b:
- updated the "new version check" module / md5 integrity test
What's new in 0.2c:
- internal code updates for the new domain
What's new in 0.2b:
- updated modules for the new hosting (0.2b)
- (fixed) with some images (shot by old camera / phones) the software was unable to de-camouflage the file
- the camouflaged file can be tested automatically to ensure the integrity of the encrypted data
- when using random images folder, the textbox 'jpeg image' is disabled
- added "check for updates at startup"
Camouflaged images are seen as "normal" images by other software:
You can attach them in an email msg:
Icons by VistaICO.com - http://www.vistaico.com
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity