My Watermark - release notes
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- fixed the software updater check
- added EXIF support: images are rotated automatically
- folders can be browsed directly in the thumbnails window
- watermark process can be stopped
- (fixed) thumbnails are not refreshed when an image is modified
- directory initializing is more fast
- window position and size is remembered
- various bugfix
- added outline effect
- clicking on preview image open it in full screen
- thumbnails present in last opened folder are loaded automatically on startup
- thumbnails are stored to increase performance while reloading a previously opened directory
- image resolution is displayed under the preview
- watermark can now have multiline text
- added text transparency
- automatic image preview when changing text watermark or font size
- (fixed) option "check for software updates at startup" don't work
- fixed some rare bug
- improved images loading performance: thumbnails are now loaded in background (in multi-threading). It's also possible to change directory or process images while them are being loaded.
- (fixed) high memory usage when loading images in multi-threading (bug found in v1.30)
- (fixed) buttons are not re-enabled after clicking on apply and no images are present in directory
- (fixed) sometime on Windows 7 the software icon is pixelated
- various bug fix
- added font family selection. The font can now be changed!
- automatic image preview when changing font family, style or relative size
- various fix and updates
- first release!
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity