If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
My Screen Capture v1.40
License type: donationware / bundleware
.NET Framework: 3.5
My Screen Capture is a simple and little software which help you to take screenshots of Windows desktop.
Simply click on the systray camera icon and a transparent green window will popup allowing you to take a screenshot of any portion of the screen!
Use the mouse (or keyboard) to move the window and resize it, then click on the camera image to automatically save the area under the window.
Screenshots can be saved in the clipboard and/or on the disk (png or jpg format).
This software is very useful to save images of "unsalvable" pictures embedded in flash galleries.
- new option: JPG quality (under menu "image format")
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
What's new in 1.32:
- (fixed) on some systems the grab window cannot be moved on a secondary display (thanks to Jean-Marc for the help!)
What's new in 1.30:
- (fixed) sometime the grabber window is not opened on top of other windows - (fixed) on some systems the check for new versions on startup may fail due to slow lan init (now it will retry for 5 minutes) - recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5 - updated internal modules
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity