This software is completely free and can be used on any computer (home, work, school).
If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Free Clipboard Manager v3.91
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Want to save automatically the content of the clipboard?
Free Clipboard Manager saves every text and image that is copied in the clipboard!
This is useful if you have to take a lot of screenshots or if you need to access to multiple notes of part of code without the need to paste them in a text editor.
Simply hit CTRL-C or PRINT SCREEN to save automatically the clipboard content to hdd!
To copy them back to clipboard, select the item, right click with the mouse and select "copy item to clipboard".
The saved content can also be accessed with explorer. Everything is saved in the directory "clipboard".
And if you use some data very often.. you can add them to favorites! They'll will always availables!
Keep your text clean! Activate the option "clipboard commander" and your copied text will be cleaned by removing spaces/tabs/crlf and others chars.
The software also has an option to prevent user/password to be saved to hdd.
Selecting the option "don't save text with less than 20 chars", user and password with less than 20 chars, are only copied to clipboard.
Also copied text can be auto cleaned after 60 seconds by activating the relative option.
- updated registration library code
What's new in 3.90:
- added a new registration method: download a temporary license code!
- removed third bundle software (I'm sorry, I didn't thought there was too many problems with the third software installed)
- updated internal libraries code
What's new in 3.80:
- added an option to hide systray balloon when copying an item back to clipboard (menu options)
- (fixed) on some systems the systray icon is not visible after Windows logon (common Windows problem)
- added a skip button in the bundle pre-installation message: the third party software installation can be easily skipped
- fixed ini manager
- various fix