|All the software on this site has been made by us|
This software is completely free and can be used on any computer (home, work, school).
If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
Free HDD LED v2.02
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Free HDD LED shows hard disk drive activity in real time in the systray area and on screen.
It emulates the phisical hard disk drive led.
Very useful on PC, laptop or netbook which don't have it or it's not visible due to the position.
It also features a free disk space monitor (works also for pendrives, network drives and TrueCrypt drives).
Free HDD LED monitors all physical hard disk drives connected to the pc (ide / sata / usb).
- fixed the free disk check module which caused a random error on some systems ("free_hdd_led stopped working")
- less cpu usage for free disk check module
- some minor fix
- (fixed) enable big led option don't work in registered version
- new option: enable big LED! As requested by some users here is the big LED version :) enable this option to enlarge the window
- removed Scroll-Lock blink feature. Some users have reported strange crash on Windows 8 while loading Free HDD LED (due to win32 library compatibility)
For those interested in scroll-lock led, I'll write a special version of HDD LED which integrates it :)
- drive letter font for low disk space drive is set to bold
- some fix
- main window is no more visible while using ALT-TAB
- (fixed) rare crash while closing the software when the systray icon is re-created
Icons by Oxygen - http://www.oxygen-icons.org