If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
My Flash Drive LED v1.20
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Windows 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit)
My Flash Drive LED shows flash drive and card reader activity in real time in the systray area.
This is useful if your flash drive or card reader doesn't have a led.
The systray icon will blink every time a read/write operation is performed (like a real hard drive led!).
Read / write led color can be customized using the menu.
This software works only on Windows 7 / 8. Windows XP is NOT supported.
What's new in 1.20:
- (fixed) auto updater does not works on Windows 7 64 bit when executed on Windows startup
- changed the software updater module (fixed a possible incompatibility with Norton Power Eraser which may report a false positive)
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
What's new in 1.11
- flash drive size is shown when plugged and in the drives list
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually! (fixed on 1.11)
- fixed a bug
What's new in 1.00:
- first release
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity