If you want to help us and support the development of this application, you can register it by donating!
The donation ensures that all the applications will always remains free.
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit) - .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5
My Startup Delayer v1.60
License type: donationware / bundleware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Improve the loading time of Windows by delaying the startup of programs!
Every time you start Windows a lot of programs starts automatically making Windows really unresponsive for minutes.
This is noticeable especially on slow PC (like netbooks / nettop with Atom CPU / old pc).
With My Startup Delayer you can choose wich processes delay (or disable) at startup!
Also you can decide after how many seconds you want to start them and the delay between each execution!
You can also add your favorite programs to be executed automatically (useful at work! ... every day you open the same programs? :D)
What is the difference between using our software insted of the Windows "Startup" menu?
Well.. Windows launch ALL the software simultaneously making it really slow and unresponsive.
My Startup Delayer launch them one by one (you can set the seconds to wait after each execution).
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- various code fix
- recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5
What's new in 1.50:
- redesigned the loader window
- the config window also displays software icons
- when launching a software, its icon is displayed in the loader window
- systray tooltip is no more displayed during countdown
- registry keys can be deleted
- various improvements
- updated internal modules
What's new in 1.02:
- by default the loader window starts hidden
- countdown systray messages can be hidden
- option "show systray icon" has been removed (systray icon is always present)
- updated internal code modules
- (fixed) when changing screen resolution to a higher one and the software is already started, a strange window become visible
- (fixed) systray icon become visible after closing the config window (bug from version 1.00)
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity