My Startup Delayer - release notes
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- various code fix
- recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5
- redesigned the loader window
- the config window also displays software icons
- when launching a software, its icon is displayed in the loader window
- systray tooltip is no more displayed during countdown
- registry keys can be deleted
- various improvements
- updated internal modules
- (fixed) systray icon become visible after closing the config window (bug from version 1.00)
- by default the loader window starts hidden
- countdown systray messages can be hidden
- option "show systray icon" has been removed (systray icon is always present)
- updated internal code modules
- (fixed) when changing screen resolution to a higher one and the software is already started, a strange window become visible
- user defined programs are now associated to the current logged user (due to this change, all defined exe should be added again)
- added a menu option to search exe info online (via the site processlibrary.com)
- all the listview box are resized in percentage
- some fix
- added two new options. On system startup: show loader windows / show systray icon.
The loader window can be hidden, showing instead a more comfortable systray icon :)
- code recompiled to optimize memory usage
- first release!
Want to invest or just help My Portable Software?
Click here to read our expansion project and business opportunity